November 17, 2014

What we're eating: a vegetarian dinner plan

I'll be honest, I haven't been meal planning in a long time. I'm in the mode of "let's buy a lot of veggies and see what I can make" kind of mood. But I decided to take the bull by the horns and get back into it... at least for this week. So here's what I'm eating for dinner this week.

Monday: Swiss Chard with Chickpeas & Couscous. I had some leftover spinach and kale so I sautéed that up instead of the swiss chard. I also love roasting cherry tomatoes with shallots to go with this. It adds a bit of extra flavour. Also, I didn't have pine nuts so I toasted pumpkin seeds and it was delish.

A photo posted by Stephanie Fazio (@lealoulemonade) on

Tuesday: Sweet Potato, Black Bean, and Goat Cheese Pizza from Confections of a Foodie Bride


Wednesday: Spaghetti Squash Tacos from Marin Mama Cooks


Thursday: Chickpea Veggie Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce from Marin Mama Cooks


Friday: Harvest Wild Rice Skillet from Pinch of Yum


Happy Eating!
--Steph

PS: All photos used in this post are were used from their respective blogs except for the first one which was taken by me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment